What Can Be Returned?
Though many of our items can be returned if necessary, please note that there are some items we cannot accept returns on.
The following items are not elegible for return and may not be returned to us once shipped under any circumstances:
- Sterling Silver or Gold Filled items
- Clearance items and Closeout Promo Items (Please check the Promotions Page for special conditions that apply to special sales or offers. Where items have been severely discounted for closeout, or the promotional sale includes a no returns clause, they will not be accepted for return for ANY reason.)
- DVD's, Books, and Videos
- Items damaged while in the customer's care
- Individual items from a multi-item package (Please Note: Only WHOLE packages may be returned)
- Items where packaging has been damaged or lost, or the item appears used and is consequently unsuitable for resale to another customer's satisfaction.
- Used, or partially used items including tools that have been taken out of the package and used.
Returnable, Unaltered, unopened items may be returned to us within 30 days of the order date however please note that PRE-AUTHORIZATION is REQUIRED and your return request must be made within 21 days of the order date.
How to Request a Return
If you need to return an item please login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button to request an RMA.
To allow time for your return to reach us within the 30 day receipt deadline, your return request must be made by the 21st day after the order date.
You will receive email notification from our customer service department when your RMA number is issued. We will not issue authorizations after the 21st day from the order date.
The following restocking fees levied by our warehouse partner to examine and return items to inventory will apply to all returned items:
- a $3.00 per parcel receiving fee
- plus $0.40 cents per unit returned
We reserve the right to limit excessive returns if the return process is abused, or reject returns that are the result of parcels being refused on delivery instead of following the required return procedure. Returns must arrive at our location by the 30th day from the order date, so please make sure you ship them at least 7 days ahead of the deadline.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request.
Missing, Damaged, or Incorrect Items
Please check your order on receipt.
We require that ALL CLAIMS for missing items, items that arrive damaged, or incorrect items be made within 7 days of receipt. No claims will be accepted after 7 days.
We reserve the right to require the return of items for which a damage or incorrect item claim is being made or other reasonable proof of claim.
We will make reasonable efforts to verify missing item claims through checking shipping logs, packing and QA records, as well as inventory levels.
Please also note that some products have natural variations from item to item, and these variations will not be treated as defects. Please see 'Normal Product Variations' below for details. We will be the sole judge of what constitutes a product defect.
Normal Product Variations
Due to their nature, some products may have ordinary and common variations from item to item.
The following natural variations in our products will not be treated as defects:
- On metals such as wire and findings, or bare copper, a certain amount of patina will develop naturally over time. It can be easily cleaned and will not be treated as a product defect.
- On natural stone beads or cabochon products, differences in pattern and color from stone to stone, small commonly encountered inclusions, small scuffs or nicks on the back side of cabs, and naturally occuring seams or lines in the stone will not be treated as defects.
- On all bead strands, strand lengths and numbers of beads per strand are approximate and may vary from strand to strand.
- On all gemstones, either synthetic or natural, variations in exact shade from stone to stone or batch to batch may occur.
- We apologize, but we cannot open packages of stones and/or perform stone matching services. Product photos are for illustration only and do not constitute a guarantee that a specific pattern, shade, dome height, or other specific characteristics can be selected.
- On findings where a portion of the finding will serve as a gluepad or will be otherwise hidden during normal jewelry-making use, the finish on the gluepad or areas expected to be hidden may not be as fine as the finish elsewhere on the finding.